Monday, June 14, 2010

Tool #4

Briefly discuss how you think these 2 Google tools will aid you in your particular classroom or benefit your students in their learning process.



Google docs allowed me to create a powerpoint presentation on the "Love and Logic" workshop that I attended. I shared it with some people who currently have blogs available. Creating these presentations is a good way for students to write and edit documents in their "teams" for example. It is a great tool for students to edit with flexibility, yet virtually continue working on a given project without the time constrainsts of the school day.



Google reader is a superb resource for students to use and store important published information that they may need or desire. Reader will allow students to research and keep archives that I may have them report on. Reader is another way to keep information flowing for our student's knowledge and resource. Here, they can also share this information with others.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mario! I'm on my iPod touch and the Google presentation doesn't show up. I'll go boot up my laptop and see it there! Glad to know it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome and I had no idea that you could do that. I will definitely be trying that soon, great information!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, were you able to see the powerpoing Google? Let me know....thanks

    ReplyDelete